How much does it cost to live in Deer Ridge Mobile Home Park?
Community members decide whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Each Member household pays two charges.
- The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the Corporation’s mortgage payments. This is currently $180 per month.
- The second charge is the one-time Membership Fee of $100. And, Members get their Membership Fee back if they sell their homes.
- Before the homeowners bought Deer Ridge, we had no control over changes in rent. We now have control over when and why our rent changes.
- Deer Ridge charges new Members a non-refundable $55 application fee for each adult in the household. Find out more about the application process here.